Jain Daal Fry
Today I am going to share my recipe of Jain Food Daal Fry, whch I just tried in my kitchen and belive me, I saw an amazing effect in the eyes of my in-laws. Let me share the recipe with you all.
It’s a full of protein and calcium rich food which is very fast and simple to cook. Jain Dal fry and Jeera rice. A good filling for dinner made from various pulses like Moong Dal (green gram), Pigeon pean (tur or arhar dal), green moong dal (splitted green gram), Urad dal, chana dal, and mysore dal.
Ingredients for Jain Dal Fry
- 1 tbsp moong dal (Green bean)
- 1 tbsp tur dal (Pigeon pea)
- 1 tbsp chilta wali moong dal (splitted green bean)
- 1/2 tbsp urad dal
- 1/2 chana dal
- 1/2 tbsp mysore dal (optional)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 green chilli chopped
- 2 tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp Jain paav bhaji masala
- 1 tsp chopped coriander
- 2 tsp Ghee
- cumin seeds
- 1 pinch Asafoetida (hing)
- turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
How to make Jain Dal Fry
- Boil all the above 6 dals together in pressure cooker by adding a pinch of turmeric powder in them. So that they get nice colour
- In a pan, take 2 Full spoon ghee, add ½ tea spoon cumin seeds, once it starts bubbling out of pan, add 2 pinches of hing.
- Add ginger paste and sauté.
- Add 2 green chilli, and then add tomato puree.
- Add1/2 table spoon red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp and Jain pav bhaji masala.
- Let the puree mix well and get the flavours of masala, stir till 1 min.
- Now mix the pressure cooked dal, add salt, and stir for 1 min.
- Bring to boil.
- Sprinkle corriander.
- Serve with Jeera Rice or chappatis.
If you like the recipe plz like and send me comments. Gud Luck!