Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of 04 Legal Officer & Assistant Archivist. Apply before 03 June 2016.
Advt. No. : 7A/2015-16
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/ years with two years’ experience as an Advocate or as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a large bank/ financial institution /statutory corporation / company and/or legal associate /legal consultant in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s office or in the Legal Department of Central/ State Government or as teacher in law in a Law College / University.
- For Assistant Archivist : Degree or Diploma in Archives keeping or Archives Administration or Archival Science or Archives and Records Management from a recognized University or Institution with working experience in an Archives Office or Archives Project or teaching or research experience from a recognized University or Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.05.2016
- For Legal Officer : 32 years
- For Assistant Archivist : 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Details :
- Post Name : Legal Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 28150-55600/-
- Post Name : Assistant Archivist
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35150-62400/-
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST / PWD candidates through the Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://rbi.org.in/ from 23.05.2016 to 03.06.2016. And (for Assistant Archivist only) hard copy of Online application along with relevant documents & bio-data send to The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station., Byculla, Mumbai – 400 008 on or before 10.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.06.2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 10.06.2016
Important Links :