Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) invites Application for the post of 62 Officer Trainee, Safety Officer & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 30 June 2016.
Eligible Criteria for HPCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Officer Trainee : Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university.
- For Safety Officer : Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology branch from a recognized Indian University / Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Officer Trainee & Safety Officer : 27 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Details :
- Post Name : Officer Trainee-HR
- No. of Vacancies : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 50000/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Safety Officer
- No. of Vacancies : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 610/- through SBI challan or Online Payment through Debit / Credit card (for Position in S/G “A” and Officer Trainee position only). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for HPCL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through HPCL website http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com from 01.06.2016 to 30.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 01.06.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.06.2016
Important Links :