National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites Applications for the post of 14 Assistant Manager . Apply Online before 31 May 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 31.01.2016
- For AM (Rajbhasha) : 21 to 33 years
- For AM (Protocol & Security) : 25 to 40 years
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security )
- No of Vacancy : 08 Posts
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview only
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.750/- & Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates through online.
How to Apply NABARD Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nabard.org from 23.05.2016 to 31.05.2016. .
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee : 31.05.2016
Important Links :