Sikkim Public Service Commission invites Application for the post of 03 Sub-Fire Officer on temporary regular basis under Fire & Emergency Services Department, Government of Sikkim. Apply before 16 June 2016.
Advt No. : 12/SPSC/2016
Eligibility Criteria For SPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree from any recognized University. The candidate should have opted for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology at Class XII level.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 years (as on 01.05.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For Bhutia – Lepcha, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes (Limboo – Tamang), Primitive Tribe Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC (Central List) : 4 years
- For OBC (State List) : 3 years
ob Details :
- Post Name : Sub-Fire Officer
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3800/-
Job Location : Sikkim
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates may Pay Fee in Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim, for Rs. 150/- credited to ‘0051-SPSC’.
How to Apply SPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one stamp size photograph on it one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph, Original bank receipt send by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marge, Gangtok on or before 16.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 16.06.2016
Important Links :